As a current or former student of UMass Amherst, you are eligible for the APAP (Alumni and Parents Admission Program). This program allows existing and recent undergraduate students to receive priority admission into some of the university’s most popular courses. To sign up for APAP, please click here. Once you have logged in, find the “Registration” tab and complete the following steps:
1. Select your desired semester
2. Complete your profile information
3. Click “submit.”
4. Confirm your registration by clicking “confirm.”
5. Pay your fees by clicking on the link that appears on the confirmation page
What is the APAP?
The APAP (Alumni and Parents Admission Program) is a portal that allows current and former students of Kent State University to apply for admission to the university. The portal is free to use and requires no registration. To log in or sign up for the APAP, visit the website at apap.kentstate.edu.
First, log in to the APAP portal to apply for admission to Kent State. On the homepage, click on “Log in.” Enter your username and password and click on “Log In.” You will be prompted to select whether you are an alumni or parent applicant. If you are an alumni applicant, select “Alumni” from the dropdown menu and fill out the application form. If you are a parent applicant, select “Parents” from the dropdown menu and fill out the application form. Click on “Submit Application” at the bottom of the page.
If you are not an alumni or parent applicant, continue reading below for instructions on registering as an individual student applicant through APAP.
If you are not an alumni or parent applicant and want to register as an individual student applicant through APAP, please follow these steps:
1) On the homepage of the APAP portal, click on “Register as Individual Student Applicant.” This will take you to a new page where you can enter your name, email address, date of birth, course selection information (if applicable), and other required information.
How to APAP Login and Sign Up
Alumni and Parents Admission Program (APAP) is the University of Utah’s enrollment process for families and alums of current undergraduate students. This program offers unique admission opportunities for qualified applicants and their eligible family members.
You must first log in to your MyU account to sign up for APAP. Once logged in, click on the “Student Services” tab and select “APAP.” You will be prompted to enter your MyU ID and password. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the “Register for APAP” button. Click on this button to begin the registration process.
The registration process for APAP is simple:
1) Complete the online registration form. You must provide your name, email address, and phone number. You will also need to provide information about each family member attending UNCG with you (e.g., full name and date of birth).
2) Print out a copy of your registration form and bring it to the admissions office when you meet with our staff. We strongly recommend you visit our campus during one of our open houses to better understand what UNCG has to offer! We are open Monday-Saturday from 9 am-5 pm EST. Please note that we only have space available for walk-ins at certain times; if you cannot make it during one of our open houses, we may
How to Access Your APAP Account
If you are an alumnus or parent of a student currently attending UA, you can access your account information through the APAP login and sign-up page.
To Login to your account, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields on the homepage and click “Log In.” APAP will then take you to a page where you can view your account information and update any personal information that has changed since last logging in.
You will need to create a new password if you last logged into your account over six months ago. To do so, click “Forgot Password?” on the homepage and enter your email address and old password in the appropriate fields. APAP will send a confirmation email to you with instructions on resetting your password.
If you have any questions about accessing or using your APAP account, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 205-934-4000.
Benefits of Being a Part of the APAP
The APAP is a program that allows alums and parents of current students at the college to gain admission privileges. It is a great way to support your child’s education while also gaining admission opportunities yourself.
There are several benefits to being a part of the APAP:
-You will be kept up to date on all critical admissions information.
-You will have priority for admission when spots become available.
-You will have access to special events, such as campus tours, open houses, and luncheons.
If you are an alumnus or parent of a student at Western Kentucky University and would like to gain admission into the Alumni and Parents Admission Program (APAP), please follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your WKU account.
- Click on My APAP page Select Register for APAP, Enter your contact information and select Login.
- Complete the online registration process by clicking Submit.